Finhaven™ Capital Inc.’s Private Placement
Finhaven™ Capital Inc. – Operating as Finhaven™ Private Markets issues Series A, Class A Convertible Preferred Shares to raise capital for our business.
Here you can download our Finhaven Capital company deck and access the term sheet. To invest, please download, fill out and sign the subscription agreement. Email the signed subscription agreement to DH Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is not a solicitation of interest in any jurisdiction where doing so would be illegal.
In the last two years, we’ve achieved substantial milestones – Finhaven Capital Inc. (operating as Finhaven Private Markets) has received marketplace and clearing agency authorizations for security tokens (digital securities) and exempt market dealer registration in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Ontario in Canada.
Finhaven Capital Inc.’s Plan
With your help we would like to become Canada’s premiere distribution channel for private securities in the real estate/mortgage and entertainment sectors. We also want to transform from an exempt market dealer (accredited investors only) into an investment dealer business (online broker) covering both private and publicly traded securities – IIROC Dealer Member.
This is a pre-IPO capital raise:
- Target capital raise left to fill: CAD 3 million
- Number of issued and outstanding common shares at closing = 100,000,000
- Current raise: $0.20 per share (1 convertible preferred share = 1 common share)
- If a going public transaction is completed by the end of 2023 and the IPO price per common share is less than CAD 0.25, on conversion holders of Convertible Preferred Shares will receive a 25% discount to the going public transaction price.
- If the going public transaction is completed after the end of 2023 and price per common share at the IPO is less than CAD 0.25, on conversion holders of Convertible Preferred Shares will receive a 30% discount to the going public transaction price.
- If no going public transaction is completed, the Company can redeem Convertible Preferred Shares, if an investor consents, with 10% interest.
Should you have any questions before making your decision, you can make an appointment with our CEO, DH Kim using the button below to set up a call.